The Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting For The Discussion Of Military Fixed Wing And Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities And Technologies
Over its 15 year history Military Flight Training Community’s Annual General Meeting, bringing together over 250 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, Heads of Simulation & Synthetic Training and industry executives from across the globe to discuss the challenges and success shaping military flight training for now and the future.
In doing so it provides a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current fixed wing and rotary military flight training requirements, capabilities and programmes, engaging in international collaboration on a very real level with key allies and strengthen the message of cooperation with counterparts across the world.
Military Flight Training is organized with the support and direction of Senior Leaders from across the military and industry sectors of the flight training community. With this in mind, each presentation topic and guest speaker has been specifically selected inline with the priorities and recommendations of the community to ensure it provides attendees with the critical information they need to solve their daily flight training challenges.Whats New For 2016?
- NEW Breakout streams focused on rotary training and red air training and contracted support
- NEW Training Equipment Acquisition & Program Management Focus Day
- NEW Innovation Stage providing insight into the latest flight training research and development programs and opportunities across the world
- NEW Roundtable discussions providing critical engagement on the challenges and solutions found within 5th Generation Fighter Training
- NEW Exhibition opportunities enabling attendees to have first hand access to the latest synthetic technologies in the market